About Janna: Owner, Designer, Photographer:
My passion lies in telling the stories of your momentous life occasions. As a mother of five boys, including two sets of twins, I am daily inspired by my boys, and the story that each moment holds. I am honored that I have the opportunity to have a glimpse into the lives of others to tell their stories. I am in love with telling wedding stories! That beautiful first day of the rest of a new life together. I am inspired by the story of the amazing miracle growing inside a momma's beautiful tummy, and that first breath of life that soon follows. I love telling the story of the bond between a beautiful mother and her precious new little one or the story of the proud new dad who takes great pride in his new bundle of joy. I find inspiration in the stories of growth and the memories created as new milestones are reached. I'm inspired by the stories of memories being made, and honored to tell the story to be treasured for generations.
When capturing your memories, I strive to create not just a picture or snapshot, rather a creative work of art. My desire is to capture precious moments in life, so that you can remember and cherish them for a life time.
Other little bits about Me:
- I am a Jesus follower and lover to the core. In everything I do, I strive to bring glory to Him.
- I am fiercely loyal.
- I am equally fiercely passionate.
- I am not a girlie-girl by nature (good thing I have lots of boys!), but don't pass up the opportunity to get all dolled up.
- I love coffee drinks with long names (I am from Seattle, afterall), but not for the coffee, more for the 'dessert' aspect of it all!
- I ADORE my 5 boys, but I still have a yearning for a little girl.
- I LOVE Texas! My husband and I recently moved here from Seattle, leaving friends and family, simply so we could be in this great state, and because we wanted a big adventure, and well, they say "everything is bigger in Texas", right? So why not?
- I LOVE my clients, and the fact that they become great friends, and practically like family! I can't wait to get to know YOU and welcome you into my family I have the honor of calling clients and friends!
Janna King Photography is a boutique style photography studio specializing in custom heirloom artwork for your home. Serving the greater DFW area, we will customize a portrait session based on your unique style and personality also taking into consideration your personal design style in order to adorn your home with portrait art to cherish and enjoy for generations.
We are primarily a natural light studio but don't turn down the opportunity for a great studio photo session!
We specialize in all of life's "new beginnings" moments including weddings, birth, and newborns. We also love to capture the relationships and stories that every family holds dear. We are so excited to meet you in person and capture your memories to cherish for generations.